Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Last Rose Of Summer

To everyone who clicked this link hoping to read something horrible, here it is:
            YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED!
The post that was previously here was written for a very specific reason:To push your buttons.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
I knew that upon reading it some seiken would post the link on EatFeats.
I also knew that some self sanctified holier than thou asshole would condemn it.
'The Real Deal' indeed!
I've said it before & I'll say it again:Competitive Eating is the lowest form of entertainment & people who follow it are the dumbest folks in the world.
I hope to make fun of each & every one of you in the future.(I should live so long.)
What really makes me laugh is there was 2 big contests this week & my sources tell me I was the major topic of conversation at both of them.
Nobody cares who won cannolis or dumplings or whatever.
They want the dirt.
The low down filthy dirt.
And I am going to bring it to you.



Stay tuned, Shitheads!
P.S. The reason 'Gentleman' Joe Mencheater lost yesterday was because of me.He was so busy looking around to see where I was he couldn't concentrate.THE CURSE OF GAVONNE LIVES! I am going to write an expose on him soon that will make that two-bit ticket scalping crook cry.Take a shower, G-Jo U STINK!!!

1 comment:

  1. competing next to Menchetti is like competing next to an unflushed port o call

    ReplyDelete