Sunday, September 30, 2012

One Word: PERVERT

I apologize in advance for the pictures you are about to see.It's because they are of the most disgusting thing on the face of the Earth.
A subhuman pervert named Brian Seiken.
It's already well known that he's the biggest coward & liar on this planet so let's focus today on what a sickie this dirtbag is.
OCT. 2: For starters, here are some of the comments this creep has sent to me:
He's called me "dick sucking faggot, pathetic homeless faggot, queero, toothless homeless faggot, balding homo, faggot motherfucker[doesn't even make sense], stink breath weirdo, ugly fagg" & endless variations on these themes.
First of all, I was homeless for about 2 seconds after I got out of jail.I walked the streets for 3 days & nights trying to decide if I was going to carry out my plan to get revenge against another competitive eater who shall remain nameless.My sister begged me to live with her in Long Island & finally realizing I couldn't go through with it I called her & she drove in to pick me up.(It's all in my book, 'The Sweet Stalker', soon to be published).
I have lived for the past two years in Queens, near the Nassau County border in a cozy little apartment(my roommate moved out more than a year ago).I would bet everything I own that my place is, if not bigger, certainly cleaner than where this dirtbag lives.
COMING TOMORROW: The perverted things Seiken has written about my mother & other family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment