Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Be Happy-Don't Sulkin!

Hey guys, how would you like to wake up in the morning next to this?

I think I'd rather have my nuts cut off!
The good news is I hear she's now available for parties-where she will shove hot dogs in the orifice of your choosing.
Call Maria Sulkin at 973-473-4549 & you too can be part of the UnEdible Experience!
UPDATE:I just heard Pat(Deep Dirt) is dating Maria(The Incredible Walking Blow-Job)Sulkin.
This is why Pat will never be #1.Joey dates nice girls, Pat dates prostitutes.Let's face it, that girl would sell her ass for a hot dog if it got her some attention.That's how it is when you have no talent-she can't sing, can't dance, can't act, what the fuck can she do?
She doesn't have a good enough face to be a real model so she has to pay people to take pictures of her & pretend to be a "local celebrity".
    Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment